Monday, August 4, 2008

I Love The Way She Calls Me "Baby"

During the trip home to Boston from my parents house in Delaware, I continued my project to listen to all of the music in my iPod, alphabetically by title. I started in March. It is now August and I'm at the end of the W's (My daily commute is only 15minutes each way, but I've also done several multi-hour trips). Anyway, I heard "Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson (Warning: Clowns!) and I got a little teary-eyed.

I could pretend that I had something in my contact or I was really tired from the 8 hours of driving in congested traffic or still recovering from a sweet RockBand hangover, but the truth is Ans loves this song and it made me think of her. Then I imagined us dancing to it at our wedding and that made me even more happy.

Not long after that I heard "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical and then I imagined us dancing to this as well. Choreographed. and that made me wet myself with terror.

No comments: